Beta Call: Friday, 12 April, 12 pm EST

Hi folks! Our next call will be on Friday, 12 April at 12pm EST, at our usual link: https://zoom.us/j/823542284. The agenda includes:

• Project updates
  • Improvements and Maintenance Overview (continued)
  • Feedback or questions about the platform

If you can’t make it, let us know below and include a short update about your project!

@cleblanc, @dbraunsc, @allisonbrown, @michelle.reed, @Deborah.Amory, @naomi.wahls, @mountag, @sujones, @hagman, @amandataintor.at, @amanda.taintor, @rhersha, @carrie.cuttler, @danaleighton, @jessica.kirschner3, @scrissin

Reminder: Our call is this coming Friday, at 12pm EST! Agenda is in the post above. :slight_smile: @zoe and I look forward to chatting with you all then.

As always, please let us know if you can’t make the call, by replying below.

1 Like

So sad to miss… AGAIN tomorrow. Friday’s need to be renamed “we’re going to make you meet all day”

Thanks for letting us know, Amanda. Hopefully the next call, which should be on a Wednesday, will work better for you.

Good luck with all the meetings today – you can make it through the day! :muscle:t5:

Apurva, when the zoom call closed I lost the link to the updates and maintenance document we were talking about… could you resend? I can’t seem to find it on the website. Thanks! Deb

Hi Deb, here’s a link to the Improvements and Maintenance overview.

Thanks to you and the others who joined the call today. For those who couldn’t make it, the recording will be shared via email to the group early next week.

As promised in the call, here are the links to the spaces in the forum where you can post your calls for participation:

And finally, the details of our next call are up here: Beta Call: Wednesday, 24 April, 12pm EST, so take a look and let us know if you can make it!