Memorandum of Understanding May 2024 A Cohort

I confirm that I have read the expectations and community guidelines in full, and agree to participate in the program in accordance with them.

I confirm that I have read the expectations and community guidelines in full, and agree to participate in the program in accordance with them.

I confirm that I understand responsibilities connected with this assignment. I have read the MOE and agree to participate in accordance with expectations.
Nick Taylor

I confirm that I have read the expectations and community guidelines in full and agree to participate in the program in accordance with them. Rusti Liner

1 Like

[quote=“kaitlin, post:1, topic:9034”]

I confirm that I have read the expectations and community guidelines in full, and agree to participate in the program in accordance with them

1 Like