Session 2: Framing your project & project scope

If I am adding someone not on the original list should I give you their names or refer them to the first email we received… I would like to add as authors

Ann Heslop Ann.Heslop@ncc.edu

PattiAnne Murphy… Pattianne.Murphy@ncc.edu

Paul Buckley as editor. paul.buckley@nyulangone.org

Outlook-ktwuobro.png

It would be best to point them to our homepage, www.rebus.community, where they should sign up for an account and then notify you. Once they’ve done so, you can add them to the team!

Perfect!!!

Outlook-ktwuobro.png

1 Like

Happy to review the CFP, @arwalz! The one that went along with our Open Pedagogy text did get a huge response, but we also had the luxury of working with an open-ended topic and blasted a lot of listservs with it. It sounds like you’re more interested in the wording, in terms of being most impactful for the defined audience you’ve already established?

We managed our review process through spreadsheets, and kept the discussion around final selections private to our review team. I would love if new iterations of Rebus included some of these database management tools as they grow.

3 Likes

That would be great! @zoe, something for you to jot down and keep in mind for future product releases. :wink:

1 Like

Very much so! That’s been a direction we hope the product to go in from very early on, but it’s fairly complex. Right now our focus is on laying the foundation with the new structure & supporting community building, but hope to build out more of these workflow tools in future :slight_smile: