Prompt questions to get you started

• administrators

If you’re using the Rebus Projects tool, either to run/participate in a project or just to see what it’s all about, we’d love to hear what you think. We welcome any input you see fit to give, but if you need them, here are some prompt questions to get you started:

1. Does the flow seem logical?
    2. Can I find things where I expect to see them?
    3. Can I enter all the information about a project that I think is important?
    4. What information am I entering that seems unimportant, or unclear as to its purpose?
    5. Is there anything I expect to be able to do, but can’t?
    6. What feels intuitive?
    7. What feels counter-intuitive?
    8. What should this platform do that it currently doesn’t?
    9. What value do you see in the tool (if any!)?
    10. Who do you envision using the tool? And what benefit might they gain?
    11. What would it take for this to be useful to you in your role?
    12. Is there any other feedback that you have to offer?

We look forward to hearing from you!

• My project is in that really, really early stage so the expected date … I left that alone :)
    I find it odd to come here and have to log in again, and have messages to me calling me “guest.”

• administrators

@sujones Hi Susan! We use the same underlying system for accounts on both sites and are working towards removing the need to log in separately on each, but aren’t quite there yet. In the meantime, where were you seeing messages calling you “guest”? Not sure where that came from! I’ll see if I can fix it. You’re far from a guest here, you’re part of the family now :smile:

• It was in a little popup window… and especially odd because I had the “S” in a circle in the corner so I knew some part of the system had recognized me … it’s not there now, though.

• administrators

@sujones Very odd! I’ll keep an eye out. Given that the Projects platform has just launched in beta there are definitely a few things to shake out. Thanks for flagging it.

Looks like your connection to The Rebus Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.