Questions for Apurva

• Hi Apurva,

Chelsea here. I’m wondering if this is now the preferred way to contact you. If not, please direct me how you would like to be contacted. I’m not used to forums. So don’t worry if you give me too much information. I write with a few questions:

• I’m about to film Units 15-18 this week and I was wondering if the reviewer has had a chance to review Units 16, 18 and 21.

• Also, just a heads up, Farida is almost done with the cursory formatting. Soon, Nadine and I hope to contact you about formatting issues that will have to be taken care of on your end. How do you prefer we communicate the formatting details to you?

Best,
    Chelsea

• administrators

@cgreen Hi Chelsea! Yes, this is definitely preferred – thanks so much. You could also tag me in questions with @apurva , so I receive notifications and answer your messages quicker. :) Please feel free to share any feedback about how you find using the forum in this thread; I understand that this is a new space for you and eager to hear your thoughts as you use it.

Thanks for the updates and the questions. My answers are below.

I’m about to film Units 15-18 this week and I was wondering if the reviewer has had a chance to review Units 16, 18 and 21.

The reviewer said they would be happy to complete the review of these units, but upon looking in Hypothes.is, I don’t see their comments (either in the Rebus Review group or the Public one). I’ve checked in with them via email to confirm whether they have completed the review as yet, and will keep you posted here as soon as I hear back.

Also, just a heads up, Farida is almost done with the cursory formatting. Soon, Nadine and I hope to contact you about formatting issues that will have to be taken care of on your end. How do you prefer we communicate the formatting details to you?

Glad to hear that Farida is nearly done with her work on the formatting issues. For now, please communicate these details in the forum (https://forum.rebus.community/category/49/help-questions). Once I finish the updates on my end, I will post to let you and Nadine know as well.

I’ll note that I will be out of office Dec. 14- Jan. 1, but @zoe will be able to step in to help with the formatting if we need to wrap up the work during that period.

Hope everything else is going well on your end!

Looks like your connection to The Rebus Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.