This centralized hub is where you can contribute the development of a series of Nursing textbooks, for primary use in colleges and institutions in North America. Keep reading to learn more, or head to the projects thread to get involved. Please note that the information below is only for test purposes.
Books in development
Currently, we are working to create 9 books required for nursing programs in Canada and the USA:
- Primary Health Care
- Legal & Ethical Issues: Nursing
- Learning and Health Education
- Northern & Indigenous Health & Healthcare
- Critical Care Nursing Theory
- Patient-Centred Care in Action
- Chronic Illnesses and Palliative Care
- Mammalian Physiology
- Biology for Illness and Therapy
All books released will comply with the standards set by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Collaborators and Sponsors
The initiative includes participants from colleges and institutions in Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, and New York.