General Author & Contributor Discussion

• administrators

Are you working on a chapter, sidebar or other resources for this project? This is a space where you can ask questions or share ideas with both the editors and your fellow contributors.

The current chapter contributors are:

Mike Green, ScaleUp Partners Developing the Entrepreneurial Mindset
    Sidneyeve Matrix, Queen’s University Ideation
    Ingrid Sturgis & Yanick Rice Lamb, Howard University Customer Discovery/Content + Tech Startups
    TBD Team Management: Intrapreneurship/Entrepreneurship
    Dana Coester & Maryanne Reed, West Virginia University Teaching Resiliency
    Sierra Ferrier, VICE Project Management Skills & Technologies
    Geoffrey Graybeal, Texas Tech University Business Models for Content and Technology Plays
    Jake Batsell, Southern Methodist University Nonprofit Model Development
    Georgann Yara, Freelance Writer Freelancing & Consulting as Business Models
    Lori Benjamin, Freelance Content Marketer Freelancing & Consulting as Business Models
    Jessica Pucci & Elizabeth Mays, Arizona State University Marketing
    Mark Poepsel, Southern Illinois University Pitching Ideas; Presentations; Developing Pitch Materials
    Amy Eisman, American University Sidebar on Pitch Live
    CJ Cornell, Propel Ventures; Chris Dell, Tow-Knight Center; + TBD Funding Your Startup
    Betty Tsakarestou, Panteion University, Greece Entrepreneurship Abroad

We look forward to hearing from you!

• administrators

Through a collaborative and open process, we are hoping to build not just an educational resource, but also a community of practice around this book.

To that end, we will be holding a preliminary chat for authors Wednesday, May 10 at 12 p.m. EST. You can join by clicking this link. https://zoom.us/j/338832720

In this call, you’ll have a chance to:
    *talk about your plans for your chapter
    *hear about other authors’ plans for their chapters
    *ask any onboarding or logistical questions

If you’re not able to attend, follow this thread–we will post a recap of the discussion here.

• @zoe Thank you very much for the invitation and looking very much forward to joining you and all authors in the preliminary chat on Wednesday, May 10.

• administrators

Hi @BettyTsakarestou Thank you so much for joining the forum and this thread. We look forward to seeing you at the chat next Wednesday!

• @BettyTsakarestou look at you already on here. #winning

• administrators

@markpoepsel I saw your comment in the chat as we were finishing the call. Don’t worry. Rebus will coordinate a peer review process around the book!

• @lizmays Cool. I see it in the agenda for July…just wondering how it’ll work. Sorry to get ahead of myself. I’ll author a chapter first and then we can figure out how to get it peer reviewed. :D

• administrators

Hi Everyone,

Here is a very-quick-turnaround recap of our call earlier today.

As always, let Michelle or I know if any questions come up.

The next call will be June 7. Info on how to join follows:

Hi there,

Hugh McGuire is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Author Chat JMC Open Textbook
    Time: Jun 7, 2017 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/551437864

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,551437864# or +16465588656,551437864#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 551 437 864
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=HtR9qTZui6BlP8eIr4LTZqOJU7UFyFPN

Looks like your connection to The REBUS Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.