Volunteer Sign-up

• administrators

@michaeldroulis2 Hi Mike, welcome to the Rebus community! Wow, sounds like quite the long-winded path you’ve taken to arrive at Political Science and Philosophy.

We’d be happy if you could join us on this project. Is there a particular part or chapter you are interested in authoring? We have Chapter Assignments listed for each part in this spreadsheet (use the tabs at the bottom to navigate between parts). Take a look, and let us know where you can pitch in!

• Hi

I recently completed my MA in Philosophy at UBC where I specialized in Epistemology and the Philosophy of Science. My specific area of specialization was on the Social Dimensions of Scientific Knowledge. Though I’d be most interested in being a parts editor (for either section), I’m also willing to help out in any other way you see fit.

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

@michaeldroulis2 There are a few documents floating around, but thanks for filling this one out. I see that you’ve signed up to write a chapter in Social and Political Philosophy – great!

What we’re asking for from interested authors right now is a CV and brief summary of their experience teaching introductory philosophy courses (if any). You can share this in the forum, or email me at apurva@rebus.foundation. I’ll pass it along to Douglas Giles ( @dmgile ), the editor of this part!

• administrators

@jonathan.lopez604 Hi Jonathan, thanks for your interest in the project, and welcome! We’d love to have you on board as a part editor for Philosophy of Science or Epistemology.

Could you possibly share your CV via the forum or email to me (apurva@rebus.foundation) and lead editor Christina Hendricks ( @clhendricksbc christina.hendricks@ubc.ca)? Here’s a link to the job description for the part editor role, if you haven’t seen it as yet.

• Hi @jonathan-lopez604 and welcome! @apurva, we know each other from UBC.

I wanted to just say that we need to look at CVs and such before we make final decisions on part editors, so please send your CV to me and to Apurva and we’ll go from there.

• Hallo everybody,

I would be interested in contributing to the chapter Aesthetics. I have a German Magister Artium in Musicology and Philosophy and a Phd in Philosophy of Music. My research interests are Philosophical Aesthetics, Critical Theory and Philosophy of Art, esp. Ontology of Music.
    Best regards,

• administrators

@ilgiann. Hi Ilias, thanks for your interest in this project and welcome to the Rebus Community!

We’re asking people to hand in their CVs, and share a brief summary of their experience teaching introductory philosophy courses (if any). You can send along your CV to me (apurva@rebus.foundation) and I will share with Scott Clifton ( @cliftows ), the Part Editor for Aesthetics.

Looks like your connection to The REBUS Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.