INAA: Chapter 6-The Northwest Coast

More information coming soon…

Hi everyone. I just want to ensure two things:

1. Has everyone seen the Author Guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNA7tvrDy89Btt10S5u_B0mXj_69p-zntBQuiY4CH4Q/edit?usp=sharing?
  2. Once you are signed up for a given chapter(s), you will receive access to all Google folders and docs necessary to complete the work in your group. If you are signed up for a chapter and you have not received access via email, please let me know!

That is all for now. Let me know if you have any questions as you work towards completing your chapter outline by November 1st. ~Katie

Our chapter outline seems to be taking shape! No doubt sources to link to will start to arise as we start writing. Lots of great ideas and themes so far

@stephanie.halmhofer That is to say that we have some core themes nailed down and ideas on how to approach them, given the differences (and similarities) along the NWC from North to South

@stephanie-halmhofer This is great. Perhaps a good next step would be getting the outline ready for a “public comment” period on Rebus and then delegating sections and starting to write :slight_smile:

@kvkirako Absolutely! We’ve got our chapter document started and ready for us to add our written sections into, writing is going to begin very soon! :relaxed: