Adopt or Adapt Literature Reviews for Education and Nursing Graduate Students!

The Literature Reviews for Education and Nursing Graduate Students open textbook is now available for use in classrooms and libraries around the world! You can find out more about the book and the process of creating this OER on the project homepage.

If you’d like to adopt the book for use at your institution, either in a course or to include as part of your library’s resources, please let us know by commenting below!

If you’re planning on adapting the book for a different discipline, or to better fit your needs, please let us know in the discussion below!

Adopting for Doctoral Course in Nursing, Structure of Nursing Knowledge

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, @mcolvin. We’d love to know what you think of the book. Feel free to drop any comments here.

Hi there! We are adopting this for graduate level occupational therapy research course! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! If you have any feedback about the book, please feel free to share it here for @lindafrederiksen326 to consider. :slight_smile:

Adopting for doctoral research course in Higher Education research.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks for letting us know Carolyn! You’re welcome to share your feedback here for @lindafrederiksen326 to review.

Hi, I am adopting some material on writing literature review for engineering and management science students

1 Like

I am adopting this book for a Foundation course focusing on research at the Ph.D. level at Southern University, a Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in Louisiana - USA.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know!! Please do fill out the adoption form to help us report the impact of this OER!

I would like to adopt this as an additional resource for an undergraduate nursing research course.

1 Like