Project Summary

• administrators

@newmanaa Hi Anna, I just wanted to let you know that we’d like you to review Chapter 6, which we expect to have in hand later this month. I’ll be in touch soon to get you set up. Hope this sounds alright with you, and if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks once again for offering to review!

• administrators

@davidsquires Hi David, thanks so much for your interest in reviewing! We’d be happy to share Chapter 4 with you and get you started on review. I’ll be in touch this week with the details and get you set up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks once again for offering to review!

• administrators

@hagman Hi Jessica, thanks so much for your interest in reviewing! Given your preferences and experience, we’d think you’d be a good fit for Chapter 8. We’re expecting the chapter later this month. I’ll be in touch once we have them in hand to get you set up. Let me know if this suits you, or if you have any questions.

Thanks once again, and you’ll hear from us soon!

• administrators

@elizabethtucsondart Hi Elizabeth, thanks so much for your interest in reviewing! We’d be happy for you to review Chapter 1. We’re expecting it to come in later this month. I’ll be in touch once we have them in hand to get you set up. Let me know if this suits you, or if you have any questions.

• administrators

@feerrar Hi Julia, thanks so much for your interest in reviewing! We’d like you to review Chapter 2, which we expect to come in later this month. I’ll be in touch once we have them in hand to get you set up. Let me know if this suits you, or if you have any questions.

• @apurva Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

• Hi @zoe, I’d be happy to review a chapter if you still need reviewers. As an academic librarian, I work primarily with open educational resources, copyright, creative commons licensing, and teach information literacy sessions for 100-200 level classes. I also teach information literacy through reference transactions. I’m living and breathing the ACRL framework right now in my work life too.

~Amanda Larson
    Open Education Librarian, Penn State University

• administrators

@elizabethtucsondart We’ve just heard from the project lead, Michelle Schwartz, that Chapter 1 is one that is best read in context with the other chapters in the book. To that end, I’m wondering whether you might be interested in acting as a full-text reviewer for the book? If you’re unable to commit to reviewing the entire text, that’s perfectly alright. We might conduct a second round of chapter reviews, in which case I can reassign another chapter to you. Please let me know what suits.

• administrators

Hi @Amanda, thanks for reaching out! We’d love to have you on board, although we currently have reviewers for all the outstanding chapters pencilled in.

I wonder, would you instead be interested in conducting a full text review? Given that each chapter gets a close look, this doesn’t need to be quite as intensive as it would otherwise, but rather focuses on consistency, repetition and generally assessing the book as a cohesive whole that achieves (or not!) its purpose.

Does that sounds like something that might interest you? Let me know if so! Thanks :slight_smile:

• @apurva I don’t think I have the time to review the entire text. Perhaps I can be a second round reviewer for a chapter :)

• administrators

@elizabethtucsondart That’s perfectly alright! Are you interested in any of the other chapters in particular? We’re expecting Chapters 2 and 6 to come in later this month, but the others are ready for review right away.

• @apurva Maybe Chapter 2 or 8?

• @zoe I’d be happy to!

• administrators

@elizabethtucsondart Hi Elizabeth, Chapter 8 would work. It is ready for review, and I’ll be in touch soon to get you set up.

• administrators

@Amanda Wonderful! I’ll be in touch once we have all the chapters in hand. :)

Looks like your connection to The Rebus Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.