Trent Tucker, B-School prof, OER textbook wannabe…

• Hi All

I’m Trent Tucker and I’m an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management in the College of Business & Economics at the University of Guelph. I decided to take a “sink or swim” approach to OERs this term… I’m going to have my Biotechnology Management grad students produce a couple of OER texts — one on using various tools in their business analysis work and one set of teaching cases they’re going to author themselves. Did I bite off more than I can chew for my first time out with OER? We’ll find out.

Later in the year (Fall Term) I will be doing this all again but this time with 4th year undergraduates in a Business Analytics course. If anyone has ideas for analytics — any and all links, problems, ideas, etc. greatly appreciated. Thanks and I’m looking forward to being a part of this community.

— Trent (@TTUCKER)

• administrators

@ttucker Hi Trent, welcome to the Rebus Community and the Forum. You may find this recently produced resource of help in your projects.

Looks like your connection to The REBUS Community Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.