Team Meet & Greet: Language/Literacy Development in Content Areas

Welcome to Language/Literacy Development in Content Areas!

Take a moment to tell us about yourself, why you’re interested in this project, and get to know your fellow team members. We look forward to working with you on this exciting project.

Hi Saadia, Thank you for leading on this project. I look forward to working with you. Dr. Berg

Hi Dr. Berg,
I am excited too to work with you and getting to know more about Rebus Community . I would like to explore how we can explore its various features to help our students reach their potentials on the journey of OER textbook creation and publishing process.
Warm Regards,
Saadia Ali

Hi Dr. Berg,
I hope this message finds you well.
The outline for this project has been created. Can you please take a look at it and share your feedback. Thank you!
Saadia

Hello, I hope I can contribute to this topic and also provide editing and formatting when required. I studied SFL at Sydney University and even though I now teach at university level I would be very happy to work on literacy development for different content areas. Thank you

1 Like

Dear Penny,
Thank you so much for your interest in Literacy development in content areas. That is great you have studied SFL. It is going to be an important area in this resource.
We are in the process of creating chapters for this project. I will get back to you with more details soon.
Warm Regards,
Saadia Ali