Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous: Check-in

Hi @rcw!

Hope you are well. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to check-in with you both and see how you are finding your new project home. Do you have any questions, or require any assistance as you get set up?

I see that you’ve added more details about this project in your more detailed project summary, which is great to see. It’s given me (and others, I’m sure) a better sense of what you and your team are setting out to do.

You already seem to have a good group of editors involved which is great to see. If you had specific tasks or roles that needed to be filled, wanted to ask questions like the ones on changes to the book or preamble, or just want to grow the team, please feel free to post a call for participation which we will gladly amplify. :smiley:

Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

@rcw, just checking-in again to see how things are coming along! I wanted to take this opportunity to share the Engagement Guide from The Rebus Guide to Publishing Open Textbooks (So Far). It might help as you move forward with managing your existing team, and any new collaborators you add along the way. :slight_smile:

We are working pretty actively in the Google Doc! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful! If you’re ever looking for more people to join, feel free to share a call for participation in the Contributor Marketplace. Keep us posted on how you are getting on though – we love hearing these types of updates, no matter how big or small! :smiley: