Concordia University's new Open Educational Resources wesbite

@chloe.lei — I saw this article making the rounds and the OER website looks great! Kudos to you and the team at Concordia for growing your OER initiative. Looking forward to hearing more from you and the @CALL-team as you get on with your projects, and to see all the other exciting projects that you will support. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @apurva ! I can’t take the credit as it was my colleague Rachel who did all the amazing work to relaunch the program. That reminds me, I shall connect you to her!

1 Like

Please do — I’d love to meet her! :smiley:

1 Like

@chloe.lei Thanks for the shout-out. I remain grateful to be colleagues with you at our library where there is a lot of potential to foster the growth of the OER movement through collegiality. In turn, shout out to Chloe who is now a tenure track Teaching & Research Librarian, Engineering & Computer Science. These are wonderful fields for the growth of OER.
… After our OER program went through a year of dormancy during the pandemic, I am happily building on the work that Chloe had done as the new Scholarly Publishing Librarian. After who knows how long of playing with the margins and padding in AEM over the holidays, I am thrilled that the website is making its rounds! In turn, I’ll shout out to the author of the article, one of Concordia’s talented students, Marianne Liendo-Dufort.
@apurva - let’s arrange to meet. I would love to know more about Rebus and the work that you have been doing.

1 Like

Hear hear, congratulations Chloe!!

It certainly looks wonderful, and certainly more effortless than I’m sure it took to make. Kudos to Marianne as well for their excellent articles.

I hope we can meet soon to chat about your initiatives underway and Rebus. Let’s continue the conversation over the virtual chat!