Example: Call for Reviewers for Introduction to World Literature

• Project name: Introductory textbook on World Literature

• Subject/Themes: Literature, World Literature, Comparative Literature

• Context: One of the first anthologies for an an introductory level course on world literature, spearheaded by Apurva Ashok (Rebus Community)

• Areas where help is needed: Peer-review

• Contributor requirements: Faculty teaching or doing research in the areas of comparative literature, translation studies, and English literature to serve as reviewers for the project. Reviewers must commit to providing comments on a chapter or the full manuscript around the time of April 2020.

If you are interested in taking part, please reply!

1 Like

Hi, there! I’m interested in participating in the peer review for this text. I have some experience in these areas and maybe able to provide insight on a few chapters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I am interested in taking part in the peer review of this resource. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oki, I would be ready to help out with some of the reviewing pieces if there’s still need for it.

1 Like

This is a great step of analyzing the literature related text books. I am also interested in the peer review process as I am experienced with the peer reviewing process on eduhelphub and received a great experience.