First Monthly Check-In - June

Hi @feb21-cohort - it was truly a joy to see all of you on Tuesday! I’ve missed our weekly conversations and felt that our 1.5 hours passed by very quickly as you all shared the remarkable progress you’ve made on your projects. It was fantastic to see everyone cheering each other on and highlighting contributions from the team.

Thanks to everyone who has posted their goals for next month. If you haven’t done so yet, please:

• Reply to this topic with some goals for yourself and/or your project for the next 4 weeks

We’ll revisit these goals at next month’s check-in on July 13 and try to keep ourselves accountable. Goals can be related to very specific tasks on the project or more broad in the sprit of self-care — so don’t feel pressured as you put together your list.

As usual, I’ve saved our chat transcript for anyone to review. Here’s a compilation of the resources shared:

I also wanted to point to the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Reading Club that Stacy mentioned. The group will be reading and discussing From Equity Talk to Equity Walk: Expanding Practitioner Knowledge for Racial Justice in Higher Education by Tia Brown McNair, Estela Mara Bensimon, Lindsey Malcom-Piqueux.