Introductions - Who's in the cohort?

No worries, I found him. Looks like he just did not complete all the steps in his registration. From Viola and Raymond thank you!

2 Likes

Happy to hear! Welcome Raymond!

1 Like

Thank you, Karen. It was nice to virtually meet you.

Dear Joerdis, just letting you know that Raymond is going to attend virtual sessions instead of me for the next few weeks, as a representative of the French team. It would make sense to include him on the email list so that he receives all the pertinent information about the upcoming meetings. Thanks!

1 Like

Oki and good morning, Viola, will reach out via email to get Raymond’s contact information from you. Wishing you well, Jördis

Hi everyone! My name is Kate McNally Carter. I just joined UH Libraries a couple of weeks ago as the new OER Librarian working with Ariana. I will be attending TSP sessions starting tomorrow so that I can learn as much as possible during my first few weeks here. I’m excited to meet you all soon!

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am Adjunct Faculty at the University of Houston, Human Development Department. I have taught Designing E-Learning for Human Resources Development at UH since 2019. My colleague Maura Pereira-Leon, UH Adjunct Faculty, and we decided to design an OER book to support learning of Instructional Design for HRD and the Design of eLearning Applications. I am looking forward to this project!

1 Like