Monthly Check-ins

@oct19-cohort — thank you to all those who could attend our final session last week! I enjoyed looking back at our program objectives, lessons learned, and hearing your own reflections about your projects and personal takeaways from our year together.

To those who could not attend, please take a look at our slides and chat transcript. Be assured if you are still working on your project that you can:

• continue to the Rebus platform
  • keep referring to all our CC BY licensed handouts, slides, and the Rebus Guide
  • keep sharing CFPs, updates, announcements around your project, which we will be happy to amplify
  • connect with others in the cohort (get in touch with me for the contact list)

I’d especially ask you to look at my prompts in slide #5. I’d love to hear your own reflections, which you are welcome to post here, or share in the final evaluation for the program. If you haven’t yet, please take a few minutes to complete this evaluation. We take your feedback and reflections into account to shape experiences for the 2 other cohorts in progress and others to come! Once you complete your evaluation, you can generate your certificate of completion. A list of program graduates is now live on our website!

If any of you have any questions or trouble accessing any of these documents, please let me know.

With that, I’ll just say thank you one last time! I’m looking forward to seeing many of your projects progress, and to staying in touch as a community! Thank you for letting me be part of your projects and journeys — it has been an honour and a pleasure. :blush: