Hi @July22-M-1-cohort! We’re meeting next week for our final TSP session. Here’s what we had collectively decided to work towards:
- Submit your drafts and reviewer names if you have not yet!
- Meet with PST and start editing your book based on their feedback.
- Come ready to show off a small section of your book — ideally in Pressbooks/final publishing format.
At the session, we will conduct a quick overview of the program and spend some time filling out a final survey where you can share your reflections on your individual progress, team growth, OER production, and the program. This is our chance to come together and celebrate how far we’ve come!
Looking forward to seeing you soon, and having this conversation.
Thank you, Apurva. I will be there. Looking forward to it.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
I am sorry once again but I can’t seem to find the link. Can you please resend it?
Sending it to you via DM.
Congratulations everybody in the @July22-M-1-cohort! We have now hit a major milestone as we complete the Textbook Success Program! Thanks to all those who could be there this week for our final session. As always, our session was saved and will be available for you all from ROTEL. For those who couldn’t be there, we missed you! Here is a recap of the conversation:
Even though the program is wrapping up, we want to make sure that you still have the opportunity to connect as a network and feel supported with your OER publishing work. You can still:
- use the Rebus forum to have conversations about your project with your team, the cohort, and the wider community
- reference to all our CC BY licensed handouts, slides in the TSP Curriculum Hub, and the Rebus Guide
- share CFPs, updates, announcements around your project, which Rebus will be happy to amplify (definitely let the group know when your OER is published and any insights you have as you use it in the classroom)
- contact others in the cohort and deepen the bonds that were built during the year together
- keep an eye out for a private Contact List where the cohort will share personal information to stay in touch (accessible only to cohort members)
@mbillings will offer an updated timeline and next steps from ROTEL so you know when you can expect your resources to be published and available for use! A ROTEL hosted book launch will take place so keep an eye out for news about this from the OTCC. Any additional questions you have can be directed to @vgonzalez and @mbilling.
The following resources were shared during the session:
Revisit the program objectives and think back on your time in the TSP. Are there special sections of your OER that you want to highlight? Personal growth or skills learned that you are proud of? If there’s anything you want to share with your cohort — about your growth, new realizations, or next steps — this is your space and chance to say what you need!
If you haven’t yet, I will also ask you to submit your reflections and feedback about the program via this evaluation form. And to those who have — thank you! We take your feedback and reflections into account to shape experiences for future cohorts.
Certificate of Completion
Once you complete your evaluation, you will be directed to generate your certificate of completion. Select the following fields:
- TSP Cohort: July 2022 M1
- TSP Year: 2022-2023
- TSP Facilitator: Apurva Ashok
- Project Name: enter the title of your OER (eg: Introduction to Statistics through an Equity Lens)
Program Graduates List
A list of program graduates is also live on our website!
If any of you have any questions or trouble accessing any of these documents, please let me know.
Once again, thank you all so much! I look forward to staying in touch. It’ll be lovely to meet you all in person someday. Until then, take care, and please keep the group posted about how you and your projects are coming along.