Pressbooks Access Instructions

Hi Jessica, it should take at most few hours to arrive — I suggest keeping an eye out in your Junk/Spam folder. The email may come from “noreply@pressbooks.com” instead of the address @me.monicabrown specified above, since, as of this week, Pressbooks has updated their email address for transactional emails.

If you still don’t see it by tomorrow, let us know and we’ll try to resend it.

1 Like

Apurva,

I do not think I ever received an email from Pressbooks. I looked in my other email just in case I gave the other email address, and I checked all the places in my gmail. Would you be able to check to see if they could resend my textbook information?

Thanks!

Jessica

Hi, @jessicaaadams25 Thanks for letting us know! I’ve resent the invite which should trigger as a reset password. Please let me know if you don’t receive it.

Thanks,

Monica,

Thanks! I am getting started now, but will be in touch if I have any questions.

1 Like

@jessicaaadams25 It’s good to hear you’re finally set up!

Monica,
I am wondering if I could have adriscol@uwm.edu added to our Pressbooks account of Opening Doors to Your Future: A Handbook for RN-BSN Students – Simple Book Publishing (rebus.community)

Sure thing, Nicole! I added them and used adriscol as their username. They should receive an email to get their account set up.

Let me know if any questions come up.

Take care,

Hello,
Tammy and I would like access through Rebus Press. Please use this format: press.rebus.community/activitybasedlearning:pediatricnursingcurriculum

Thank you

Hi, Karen!

I’ve gone ahead and set you up with an account and book. The URLs don’t allow colons, so I slightly modified the title to: press.rebus.community/activitybasedlearning-pediatricnursingcurriculum

I hope that’s alright with you and Tammy!

You and Tammy should both receive an email from pressbooks@press.rebus.community with your username and a link to set up your account, and a second email notifying you that you’ve been added to your book.

It is helpful to attend the Pressbooks webinars that provide an introduction to the platform and the educational features available. You may also want to bookmark some of these resources as you get familiar with the tool:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

press.rebus.community/RequirementsEngineering

1 Like

Hi, Chandra.

I’ve gone ahead and set you and Daniel up with an account and created the book with the URL you indicated: press.rebus.community/requirmentsengineering/

You and Daniel should both receive an email from pressbooks@press.rebus.community with your username and a link to set up your account, and a second email notifying you that you’ve been added to your book.

It is helpful to attend the Pressbooks webinars that provide an introduction to the platform and the educational features available. You may also want to bookmark some of these resources as you get familiar with the tool:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!