Project Summary: CGRG 2013 Human Geography

Please use the Project Summary Template introduced in Session 2: Project Scoping and post your updates here.

Project Summary Ibanez.docx (64.0 KB)

I’ve attached my version of the Project Summary Template dated Oct 31, 2022.

1 Like

Here is my, it is still a work in progress but I used Kayla Siddell form and added my information in some areas
Human Geography Project Summary(1).docx (54.7 KB)

1 Like

Project Summary_ Human Geography_ An Introduction 11 Nov 2022.pdf (115.5 KB)

The most recent version of the project summary.

This is our most recent version of the Project SummaryProject Summary

I added my project summary items into the Google Docs template directly. In the future, I will add them into a separate document.

Here’s my draft [project summary.]
McGraw Copy of Project Summary Template - Google Docs.pdf (164.1 KB)

Thank you! More to discuss on Friday’s HG meeting.

My internet crashed . Will be in meeting when I can

Sorry, since this is a public board I am going to be more reserved. The internet does crazy things when we least expect it to. I am glad you were able to get into the TSP meeting today.

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!