Quick note: Stepping away

Hi, @may21-cohort

I hope you and yours are doing well, and that everyone is finding time to rest during this busy season. Unfortunately, I need to hop on the forum today to let you all know that I will be stepping away from my role as Assistant Program Manager at Rebus Community, due to some personal matters I need to attend to.

It has been an absolute pleasure to be a part of your cohort and watch your projects grow and evolve in exciting ways! Please know I will be continuing to root for you and your teams as you work to bring your projects to fruition. I’ll still be around in the Open Education space (you can always reach me on Twitter @EssentiallyEmBe) and on the Rebus Community forum here, too. Feel free to reach out!

Have a lovely holiday season and a happy new year, all!

2 Likes

You’ll be missed!! For everyone in the cohort, do stay in touch with Monica on Twitter. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll really miss you, @me.monicabrown. Thanks for helping our cohort so much throughout their OER journey.

2 Likes

Thank you Monica for all of your help and support! I enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best in your current and future endeavors. Tracy

2 Likes