Session 12: Special Topics and Review

@oct19-cohort, our last session today is on select special topics! Join us at 1pm ET on Zoom (at our usual link).

Here are the documents I’ve prepared for us to use:

1. Handout: Special Topics and Review
  2. Slides: Special Topics and Review

We’ll have plenty of time for questions also spend some time discussing the expectations and format for our monthly check-ins starting next month. :slight_smile:

Apurva,

I am so sorry but I cannot make today’s session. I have a competing meeting.

Kim

No worries, Kim! Thanks for letting me know. Feel free to share an update here if you wanted. We can sync up at our next check-in in February, and continue to chat here in the discussion space. :slight_smile:

Hi @oct19-cohort, thanks again for another great session! As usual, I’ve saved our chat transcript for reference. There was a great conversation about fair use and licenses in the chat, and a number of helpful resources were shared including:

I’ve recorded these resources in the Handout for the session, linked in the first post above. Thank you all for these suggestions!

We also shared a link to the Post-Sessions Evaluation, and would love to hear your feedback on the sessions so far. We’ll be picking up again on Feb. 21st at 1pm ET for our first check-in, at our usual Zoom link and I look forward to seeing you then. :smiley:

Since it’s a few weeks to our next meeting, I wanted to point out here in the discussion space some New Features & Bug Fixes Released (Feb 4) on the Rebus Community platform. Take a look at some of the new improvements to the Contributor Marketplace and sharing calls for participation (CFPs) on your projects, and let us know what you think!

1 Like