Team Meet & Greet: Children, Families, Schools, and Communities

Welcome to Children, Families, Schools, and Communities!

Take a moment to tell us about yourself, why you’re interested in this project, and get to know your fellow team members. We look forward to working with you on this exciting project.

Hi All!

My name is Kris and I’m the Coordinator of Instructional Technology/LMS Admin at HCC. I have been working in education for over 20 years in both secondary and higher education. I am looking forward to working on this project, in particular the plans for adding interactive H5P content.

Hi there. I am involve with the targeted pathways project in Oregon–producing five openly licensed texts for Human Development and Family Science (HDFS) courses. I am interested in your project because our ED/HDFS program at Linn-Benton Community College includes an Early Childhood Education program and I think your book might be a match for one of our courses. Best of luck! Liz

It’s great to meet you, Liz! I am actively working on content through the summer and expect that it will be hosted in PressBooks. Happy to chat about your courses and my progress.