Email notifications regarding your project homepages June 22

Dear TSP participants,
You might be receiving email notifications regarding your project homepages. As we informed all users in the last weeks, we are now in the process of shutting down our project homepage software.

We do have an alternative spaces prepared that you can use instead of the homepages to communicate your project progress publicly and will soon be sharing instructions for how to access those spaces. Please bear with us for the time that we are moving content over and be reassured that your current project information will not be lost, but archived in ways to be accessible to you at any time.

Let us know if you have any further questions.
Kind regards,
Jördis

Hello Jördis,

I have issues with the website in terms of uploading images and adding resources.
I have tried many times to add the image hyperlink for the title page but it was not successful. I even tried to upload the image to my own website and hyperlink that but still no success.

Thanks for helping if you have any idea in this context.
Bardia

Dear Bardia,

Please don’t spend any more time than you have with the homepage. We will need to shut down that software soon and will be helping your cohort to use an alternative instead where uploading pictures will be easier. The programmer is in the final stages of shutting down the software, which is probably why you have encountered the issues. From mid-September on, we will be using dedicated forum spaces for the projects.

If you are adding to your project summary, please first do it in your collaborative Google document until we share out further instructions with you.

Hope that answers your inquiry,
I will be in touch,
Joerdis

Thanks Joerdis!
Bardia

Dear Joerdis,

I have an issue finding my page in the rebus.community.
Would it be possible to help me find it.

Thank you,
Bardia

Dear @byousefi and everybody else in the @june22-cohort,

The homepage software has now been shot down. However, your project summary information you had put up on it, has been transferred over to your project specific forum space, which you can access following the screenshots and listed steps below. I hope this helps you and everybody else in the navigation of your public-facing project communication.

1. log into forum: https://forum.rebus.community/

2. Access Textbook Success Program: Textbook Success Program - Rebus Community

3. Access your June 22 Cohort Forum: June 2022 Cohort - Rebus Community

4. Access the about the cohort page: About the June 2022 Cohort - #6

5. Click on your project link: Machine Learning for Data Analysis - Rebus Community

6. Update your project space with most relevant information from TSP

Thanks so much for the help!

1 Like