Phase 2 - third individual meetings

@may23cohort - Hey howdy! I hope that you are all doing well! Our next individual team meetings are coming up, and besides a team check-in, I would like to be able to help you / discuss whatever you would like to talk about. And especially, I would like to highlight how content and templates will support you where you are at in your projects, and help you to plan your next steps.

Is there anything in particular that I can help with? Let me know! It might be helpful for you to think about where you are in the process and review the content from last summer’s sessions for this: TSP Curriculum Hub.

@kundas @minellmr @rbeinart - here are the times that I have set aside for us to meet:
Monday, February 26th, 2:30pm-4:30pm EST / 11:30am-1:30pm PST
Tuesday, February 27th, 4:00pm-5:00pm EST / 2:00pm-3:00pm PST
Friday, March 1st, 11:00am-1:00pm EST / 8am-10am PST.

Could you discuss with your group about a possible 20 minute time frame for us to meet? And I would really like to meet with everyone!

Take care and see you soon.
Becca

Hi, Becca.

Friday, May 1st from 8-8:30 PST works best for our team.

Sue

@kundas

Hi Sue,

Thank you, that will work great for me. We will be using the link that is in our calendars for Tuesday, February 27th, but there the link again: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86906559068?pwd=ZVI2Ukd4NHRTODVKOU9YL3c3WnJuQT09

Anything that you would like to talk about or need help with?

Becca

@rbeinart @minellmr – could you get back to me about meeting next week? Thanks!
Becca

@rsibrian We can go after Sue on 3/1.

Fantastic! I will schedule you in at 8:30.

Becca

Well, 11:30 your time, right?

1 Like

Hi, Becca.

I asked the team if there’s anything they want to talk about, but no one had any great ideas. At this point, we’re mostly waiting to get content from Paula (who’s pretty busy with the usual faculty activities – and she’s the campus exhibit coordinator). We’ve started having bi-weekly meetings and several of us are using a weekly writing group to work on the project.

Best,
Sue

1 Like

Thanks, Sue. I have some ideas to help the writing process that I can bring to the table for Paula - I know about being busy!
Becca

Thanks. I think that would be helpful for all of us! Sue

Are we meeting on the 27th as well?

@may23cohort - we won’t be meeting on the 27th, but rather individually (with teams).

@kundas - we’re meeting on Friday, March 1st, at 9:00 MST / 8 PST, right?
@minellmr - we’re meeting on Friday, March 1st, at 9:30 MST / 11:30 EST.

@rsibrian I’m sorry I dropped the ball since I was traveling. Do you still have any open time on Friday March 1?

@rbeinart
Hi Roxanne, thanks for getting back to me, and I’m sorry I am only responding now! Yes, I could meet with you at 12 EST, if that time works for you and your team. Is there anything that you need help with, or would like to talk about? Of course, I would like to hear about where you are and what has happened since last month, but other than that, let me know.
Becca