PHASE TWO - first cohort meeting time?

Hey @may23cohort! In our meeting on August 8th, I reviewed our schedule in the syllabus, the next meeting is tentatively scheduled for September 26th, 3:00-4:30pm EST.

Answer this question with YES or NO: will this day/time work for you for our first meeting during phase 2?

Yes, September 26 at 3-4:30 pm works for me.

1 Like

Yes, September 26 at 3-4:30 pm works for me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, September 26 at 3-4:30 PM works for me.

1 Like

YES I can make that time.

1 Like

Hi Deep Sea Biology Team! I hope that you are all doing well and that your semester has started off well!

We have a scheduled meeting next week - I know that @cknowlton can make it, but would the rest of you respond? @rbeinart @HeatherOlins @jalovett

Today I will be sending out a survey about what you would like to see/discuss/review for next Tuesday’s session.

Looking forward to seeing you!
Becca

Hi Applied Calculus Team! I hope that you are all doing well and that your semester has started off well!

We have a scheduled meeting next week - I know that @cloughcl and @korsluse can make it, but would the rest of you respond? @seyrinpa @lizscar @minellmr

Today I will be sending out a survey about what you would like to see/discuss/review for next Tuesday’s session.

Becca

Hi Becca,

Is this Tuesday 9/26 at 3pm? I can make it.

Best,

Julia

Hi Elements of Art Team! I know this is a busy time of the month for you, with the fall quarter starting next week, I hope that you are able to have some time for yourself as well!

We have a scheduled meeting next week - I know that @shahroknis can make it, but would the rest of you respond? @kundas @mansayonc @oneills @kincanj @boothp

Becca

Hi Julia,

Thanks for getting back to me, and yes, next Tuesday, September 26th at 3:00 EST.

See you then!

Best,
Becca

I am a heavy maybe for the 26th, leaning towards not being able to make it.

1 Like

I can make it too. Is this meeting a large group meeting, or is this a meeting where teams sign up for different meeting times?

1 Like

Yes! This time works for me.

1 Like

Yes this time is good.

1 Like

@HeatherOlins thanks! This is a cohort meeting, our next meeting in October will be with groups.

@mansayonc thanks, if we see you, then great!

4:30 9/26 works for me. Thanks!

1 Like

I teach until 3:15pm on Tuesdays but could come in to meeting a little late, around 3:30pm

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be there. Sue

1 Like

Thanks, Roxanne. That would be great. Moving forward, let’s get another meeting time for us!