February Monthly Check-in

Hi @may20-cohort! It seems another month has already passed us by, and we’re scheduled to meet next Tuesday at 3:30pm ET on Zoom for our monthly check-in. This time, I’ll share a few updates before passing things on to you. I know some of you have some exciting pieces of news to relay — about presentations, formatting wins, funding wins, and more — so I’m eagerly looking forward to our call.

See you soon! :smiley:

Hello Apurva - i hope all is well with you and yours.

i do not know if we will have time to get to this today - and if not- that’s cool. if we o, i would like to get feedback on the questions and assignments students will complete with respect to contributing to the world music textbook. i am attaching it here in case it works best from your end rather than mine. but again- if there isn’t time, that’s cool.

BETA TESTING.docx (17.8 KB)

Hi Robin, all well on my end and I hope on yours too!

We should be able to make time to review the beta-testing document attached. I’ll do my best to review it prior to our session today, and will have a copy open to screen-share with the cohort so we can discuss it as a group. :slight_smile:

Hi @may20-cohort, my thanks to everyone who joined our session last week to share your updates! Geri and Werner, I passed along your updates to the rest of the cohort since you both couldn’t make it.

As usual, I’ve saved our chat transcript for reference, and also put together a list of the resources shared during the session:

Please also see Robin’s beta-testing document for her students earlier in the thread. :slight_smile:

We’re coming down to the final 3 sessions, so I look forward to seeing you next month on March 2nd!