@may20-cohort, reminder that our final check-in for this program is taking place tomorrow on Zoom, at 3:30pm ET. It’s hard to believe that we’ve already spent a year together! At tomorrow’s session, we’ll do some looking back at the year we’ve shared. We’ll highlight milestone project updates, review the program’s objectives, complete a short program evaluation, collect certificates, discuss ways to stay in touch and ways to continue supporting your projects.
I may also be joined by my new colleague @me.monicabrown, so don’t be surprised if you see a new face at our call.
In advance of our session, I wanted to share a few questions to help direct our conversation:
- Personal or project milestones over the past year
- Where has your project travelled? I might request that 1 representative from each project share their thoughts on the call, while the rest of the team adds to this milestone update in the chat.
- Something that has struck you the most during this journey
- What have you learned?
- A message to your team/cohort
- Despite this tumultuous year, what are you looking forward to professionally and personally?
Please come ready to talk about some of these questions and to do some reflecting! If anyone cannot attend the session, please let me know. I’ll follow-up here over the course of the week to share some reflections, and to make sure you are all set.
As always, the slides for our session are openly licensed, and you can take a quick look: