Final May Monthly Check-in: Tomorrow!

@may20-cohort thanks to all those who could be there this Tuesday for our final session! As always, I’ve saved some of the conversation in our chat transcript, but wanted to provide a bit of a recap for those who couldn’t be there.

Since most of you are working on your projects over the course of this year and next, note that you can all still:

• continue to use the Rebus platform to maintain your project homepages and discussion boards
  • retain access to your book on Rebus Press
  • keep referring to all our CC BY licensed handouts, slides, and the Rebus Guide
  • keep sharing CFPs, updates, announcements around your project, which we will be happy to amplify (I especially want to hear updates!)
  • connect with others in the cohort (get in touch with me for the group’s contact list)

If you haven’t yet, I will also ask you to submit your reflections and feedback about the program via this evaluation form. And to those who have — thank you! We take your feedback and reflections into account to shape experiences for future cohorts.

Once you complete your evaluation, you will be directed to generate your certificate of completion. A list of program graduates is also live on our website!

If any of you have any questions or trouble accessing any of these documents, please let me know.

Once again, thank you all so much! I look forward to staying in touch. It’ll be lovely to meet you all in person someday. Until then, take care, and please keep the group posted about how you and your projects are coming along. :smiley: