March Monthly Group Check-In (June 2022 Cohort)

Hello @june22-cohort! Our next monthly session will be happening in two weeks on March 28. As a reminder from last time, this month we’ll be alternating back to individual team meetings instead of a full cohort meeting. Please use this form to sign up for a 15-minute time slot. If none of the available slots work for you, please let me know so that we can arrange an alternate day/time. Also, when you sign up, be sure to include any members of your team who will be attending. You can do this by clicking “Add Guests” and adding their email addresses.

This will ensure that everyone on the team gets the calendar invitation for the meeting. I also encourage you to fill out the question at the end of the form to help give me a heads-up about any particular issues that you want to focus on during our meetings. This’ll help me to prepare a bit more beforehand and make the best use of our time together.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Hello @june22-cohort! Just a reminder to sign up for a time slot if you haven’t already. Also, I have a potential conflict with at least some of our usual Tuesday afternoon meeting time, so I’ve added more meeting options for next week, including some on Monday and Wednesday. If you already signed up for a time and would prefer to switch it to one of the newly available slots, please feel free to do so. Thanks!