January Monthly Group Check-In (June 2022 Cohort)

Hello @june22-cohort! I hope you all had an enjoyable winter break and that your spring semester is getting off to a good start. Our next monthly session will be happening in two weeks on January 31. As a reminder from last time, this month we’ll be alternating back to individual team meetings instead of a full cohort meeting. Thank you to everyone who has already signed up for a time slot. If you haven’t yet, please use this form to sign up for a 15-minute time slot. If none of the available slots work for you, please let me know so that we can arrange an alternate day/time. Also, when you sign up, be sure to include any members of your team who will be attending. You can do this by clicking “Add Guests” and adding their email addresses.

This will ensure that everyone on the team gets the calendar invitation for the meeting. I also encourage you to fill out the question at the end of the form to help give me a heads-up about any particular issues that you want to focus on during our meetings. This’ll help me to prepare a bit more beforehand and make the best use of our time together.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Hi Bryan,
Sorry not to answer you promptly. I have a whole day training next Tuesday (1/31) from 9 - 5. Do you think we can meet 8:15 - 8:30am? Or Wed anytime between 9 - 10 (central time)? Thanks!

Fang

Hi @fafangbj ! Yes, either one of those works for me. Just let me know what your preference is. Thanks!

Thanks! We can meet at 8:15 next Tuesday. Can you send me the zoom link?

Fang

I’ll send you an email invitation with all the information. Let me know if you don’t get it. Thanks!