Monthly Check-ins

@oct19-cohort thanks to those of you who could make it to our check-in last week! We were a small group, but got a chance to dive deep into project updates and questions (on encouraging editors, allocating funding, plagiarism, Rebus tools, informing others about open publishing). If you couldn’t join us, let us know how you’re doing and share any project details in this thread. We know that the past few months may have been slow for many of you and your projects, and that’s okay — you will all regain momentum in due course!

The check-ins are providing an opportunity for us to revisit old or discuss new challenges that you might be facing on your projects. If there’s anything that seems of interest for you, please let me know, and I can prepare a short session on these topics (perhaps even polling to see which to tackle sooner). This idea seemed to resonate with those on the call, and I’m curious to hear what everyone else thinks.
Please let me know!

There were a few resources shared in our chat transcript, which I’ll list out:

And for anyone who is looking for new things to bake, this cookie recipe suggested by @alazear!

Our next session is on June 5th, but I’ll be in touch sooner to touch base on any potential topics we can discuss during the session. Let me know if you have any suggestions. :slight_smile:

1 Like