Project Summary Submission (May 2024 B Cohort)

Please submit your Project Summary Template introduced in Session 2: Project Scoping here.

The above is the link to the Intro to Practical Nursing Project Summary.

1 Like

HI all,

Here is the IV Therapy cohort’s draft for the Project Summary: Project Summary Template–IV Therapy - Google Docs

1 Like

Here is the Intro to Health Profession’s Project Summary, still in progress!

1 Like

Greetings:
I am Ms. Tornayaa Milton from Southern University Shreveport. Our Cohort is Medical Surgery II. Along with myself, Ms. Anna T. MacDonald of Northwestern State Univeristy of Louisiana, Ms. Leigh Hanhart of Delgado Community College, Dr. Beatrice Eweni of Delgado Community College, Ms. Kim Uddo of Delgado Community College and Ms. Ebony Watson of the University of Louisiana at Monroe are in the group. Our project scope is being developed around competency, safety, patient care experience and also critical thinking skills as it relates to licensed practical nurses. This Cohort group shall also collaborate with the Medical Surgery I May2024B Cohort Team, in efforts to develop more for our target audience of interested nurse practitioners.

1 Like

This is the Medical-Surgical I Project Summary Template.

1 Like

Hi all - this is the Medical-Surgical II Project Summary Template. This is a work in progress as we meet with the Med Surg I cohort. Project Summary Template - Google Docs

1 Like

Hi. Here is the Project Summary Template for Microbiology. We are still updating this document. I will update as we progress through the work.

1 Like

Thanks for submitting on our behalf Hannah.

LaTonya

Roles and Responsibilities Working Document
WorkDocument(Roles and Responsibilities Template - Google Docs)
Please disregard this post. Ms. Milton made an error.

1 Like

Project Summary Working Document

1 Like