Storytelling & Communications Submission (May 2024 B Cohort)

Please submit your Storytelling & Communications Template introduced in Session 3: Storytelling & Communications here.

Hello All, please find at the following link, the living document for the practical nursing cohort’s Storytelling & Communications: Intro to PN Storytelling & Communications Template - Google Docs

1 Like

Here is the Storytelling & Communications Template for Medical Surgical I.

1 Like

Storytelling & Communications Template i

1 Like

Please see our Storytelling & Communications Template link. New link: Storytelling & Communications Template - Google Docs

2 Likes

Working with this document

1 Like

Hi. Here is the Storytelling and Communications Template for Microbiology. We are working on this document and will provide updates.

UPDATE (September 3, 2024): The final document is attached to this message.
June 10, 2024 Storytelling & Communications TemplateUPDATED.docx (279.9 KB)

1 Like

Working with this document

Tryying to posthttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1jUgsNQ-Eeg-kFYv3Xem_PA19T6l9-tlcSuAo2Rj04VI/edit?usp=sharing

I am not in this cohort so I am not sure why I am receiving all of these emails. I am in Intro to Health Occupations. Could you please remove me from this thread?

Thank you!
Tonya

The Medical Surgerty II is actively working on submissions to this thread. If any cohorts receive this reply , it is in complete error. Please disregard and continue in your work day. Thanks, Ms. Milton SUSLA.

1 Like

Medical Surgery II Members, Please refer to the new link posted by Anna Macdonald for review:
Dr. Uddo, Dr. Watson, Dr. Hanhart, Dr. Eweni.
Thanks,
Ms. Milton

1 Like

Hi Tonya! You’re in this TSP cohort — May 24 B — with the following projects, hence the notifications:

1. Microbiology for Nursing/Allied Health (lecture and lab)
    Adronisha Frazier, Ayda Basgul Martin, Debra Jackson, Erica Burns, Illya Tietzel, Lisa Mims-Devezin, Meiko Thompson, Li Ma
  2. Introduction to Health Professions
    Jessica Mouton, Chelsey Shannon, Samantha Summers, Felicia McGhee, Tonya Gauna, Alva Millican, Colton Wiggins
  3. Intravenous (IV) Therapy
    Johannah White, Amanda Olinde, LaTonya Dorsey, Sabrina Palmer, Dr. Trudy Williams, Becca Dauzat
  4. Medical Surgery I
    Holly Goodwin, Asia D Grace, Colette Baudoin, Patrianna Smith
  5. Medical Surgery II
    Tornayaa Milton, Anna Tapia MacDonald, Kim Uddo, Leigh Hanhart, Beatrice Eweni, Ebony Watson
  6. Introduction to Practical Nursing
    Amelia Brister, Debbie Huntington, Pamela Potter, Priscilla Stewart, Kissley Booker, Latasha Bates, Angela Shoemake

Feel free to adjust your notification settings by clicking on “Watching” button at the end of this thread.

Thank you, Ms. Ashok
Ms. Milton

1 Like

Please refer to Ms. Ashok’s message. Thanks
Ms. Milton

IV Therapy cohort Storytelling doc here: (Copy of Storytelling & Communications Template.docx - Google Docs)

Document in progress as cohort considers their approach

2 Likes

Is the document complete?

LaTonya

There is still some work to be done on each of the documents for the group; not every cohort member has chimed in yet.

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Thanks!