StoryTelling Working Document

Storytelling & Communications Template.docx (52.1 KB)
Here is the working document of the StoryTelling Template

1 Like

Hi Tornayaa,

I think perhaps this landed in my inbox by mistake. Iā€™m the cohort leader for IV Therapy. You may want to share with your own cohort instead.

Thanks,
Hannah
NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Sorry about that
Milton

No worries!

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is intended solely for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email or contact the sender at the telephone numbers listed above. Thank you!

Hi Tornayaa - thanks for this! Please post your document in this submissions thread so the other teams in your cohort can take a look at it too: Storytelling & Communications Submission (May 2024 B Cohort)

I believe We have a Google doc that has edits in this form to consider. Kim