Spring 2020 beta testing

Here is a summary of the links, files, and forms for the Spring 2020 beta of Intro to LGBTQ+ Studies .

Please also feel free to make a list of comments or corrections to provide to us at the end of the semester. Noting the chapter and page number (if applicable) will be very helpful for us in making the updates.

2 Likes

Wow, this is all fantastic to see! Congrats to you, @Deborah.Amory, and the rest of the team. :smiley: If you are actively looking for instructors to trial out the book in classrooms, please let us know so we can spread the word.

Hi, I’m new to Rebus, but am not new to LGBTQ studies - I conduct LGBTQ+ historical research for a zine library and I would love to help with beta for this project, but am not formally in education- is that alright?

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest! @allisonbrown is coordinating the beta for this project, and should get back to you soon. :slight_smile:

Of course! Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to access the book at the links above, and fill out any forms, post your comments here, or email them to me (browna@geneseo.edu).

3 Likes

So glad to have discovered this OER LGBTQ text. I will be using this for my class this fall. Thank you for putting this together.

1 Like