Book Language: Option to select 2 (or more) for translation projects

Hey @zoe, during our TSP session last Friday, @kautzmka made a great observation about the book & project language selection in the project homepage. Currently, there’s an option to select only one book language (for the final resource being created) and one project language (having to do with the language of operation within a team or in the project).

Kerry noted that for projects like hers (on the Fisher’s Critical Edition), which is a translation project, and where the final resources will be in multiple languages, having more fields will be useful and more accurately represent the work they are doing. Hopefully this is something you and the dev team can keep in mind for future releases!

1 Like

Hi Apurva! This is a fantastic idea, I really appreciate the input. It should be relatively easy to add support for multiple languages, so I’ll get it in the backlog to consider for our next few weeks of development. We’re still squashing a few bugs here and there, so I can’t give you a timeline just yet, but I’ll update you when it gets in the release queue. Cheers!

1 Like