David Quentin Dauthier, graduate school of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences & the High School affiliated to Beijing Normal University

I’m very pleased to meet you all. I am an avid reader of Mr. Downes’ blog, and he recently posted an article about your efforts, and, as you see, he signed up to your community as well.

I teach classical languages (Latin and Ancient Greek), English literature and composition. In an effort to expand my knowledge base, I am currently working on an MA in Technology and Learning Design at Roehampton University, London. For quite some time, I have been fascinated with distance education and the open source concept.

I have a few ideas for open source textbooks, and I look forward to helping in other projects in whatever way I can.

Yours,
Quentin

Hi Quentin, thanks so much for joining us! We look forward to hearing about your textbook ideas, and hopefully have some projects come up in your areas of expertise.

It’s a not exactly on the money, but you might like to check out our Open Anthology of Earlier American Literature?