Final check-in: February 2022

Hello @feb21-cohort — it’s hard to believe that we are 1 day away from our final check-in in the TSP, and our year together. We’ll meet tomorrow as usual at 10am ET, and I hope that you can all make it!

This isn’t goodbye by any means, but rather a chance to reflect and share: about the year, your projects, your personal growth, and more. Please come ready to chat. I’ll offer a recap of lessons learned, and also highlight things like program certificates, program evaluation, and contact lists (for us to stay in touch). See you soon!

See you all soon! Here are our slides for today’s conversation. :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who made it to our final check-in earlier this week! What a wonderful time it was to reflect on our year together. I deeply appreciated your comments on the milestones you achieved, both in your project, and in your own professional and personal lives. It’s been a year of ups and downs, and having this group to lean on has given me a lot of positivity and resolve — so thank you!!

As always, here is a link to our chat transcript and a quick round-up of resources shared:

If you haven’t yet, please complete the program evaluation and collect your well-deserved certificate of completion for the program! I’ll be in touch privately to share our cohort contact list with everyone — so you can add your details if you are interested to maintain connections with this group.

Hearty thank you and congratulations to all of you @feb21-cohort!!!