INAA: Chapter 10-The Plateau

More information coming soon…

Hello all,

I just thought I would do a brief introduction about myself. My name is Megan Harris and I currently work as a consulting archaeologist in the Southern Interior of British Columbia. I primarily specialize in lithic technologies and have worked primarily with the Syilx (Okanagan) and occasionally Nlaka’pamux and Secwepemc peoples.

What are your areas of expertise/interest? I think that this chapter will be interesting to work on as most of the work, at least in British Columbia, is done through consulting with minimal academic work.

@megan.harris06 Hi Megan! I hope you have been well since we first spoke. I did not know that about consulting, so I hope that also comes through in the chapter for BC anyways.

This chapter could still use some more collaborators, so do let me know if you have colleagues in mind. I would love to get some more people on board for the outlining and first draft process.

Hi everyone. I just want to ensure two things:
1. Has everyone seen the Author Guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNA7tvrDy89Btt10S5u_B0mXj_69p-zntBQuiY4CH4Q/edit?usp=sharing?
2. Once you are signed up for a given chapter(s), you will receive access to all Google folders and docs necessary to complete the work in your group. If you are signed up for a chapter and you have not received access via email, please let me know!
That is all for now. Let me know if you have any questions as you work towards completing your chapter outline by November 1st. ~Katie