Inquiry Based Learning: Check-in

Hi @galib,

I just wanted to check-in with you and see how you are finding your new project home. Do you have any questions, or require any assistance as you get set up?

I know we’re coordinating about transferring your content to publish, but in the meantime, if you were hoping to gather a team around the book to help with the formatting and layout, please feel free to post a call for participation which we will gladly amplify. :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

1 Like

Thanks @apurva i was in the middle of putting all the modules together into one file, you will find the total five modules of my project in this file, Inquiry Based Learning i am planning to make it open for peer review, yes i think we should go for call for participation. Kindly let me know if the format is okay, another thing i made the file editable so anyone can put there comment here. Thanks.

Thanks for the update! I’m excited to hear that you’ll be opening the modules up for peer review.

The format looks good. You can perhaps add heading styles at the start of the document where you explaining the project rationale and overall outcomes — so it’s a little easier to read through?

If you’re going ahead with peer review, you can fill out a Review Guide, using our template. The guide gives reviewers information on what to focus on during their review, and would be a good place to ask specific questions if you were looking for particular feedback. This guide also includes instructions for reviewers to leave comments and suggestions in Google Docs.

As for the document you shared, I see that it is set to ‘View Only’ mode, which means I can see the file but can’t comment on it as yet. I imagine you’ll change this to ‘Comment Only’ or ‘Edit’ mode once you’re ready to share it with reviewers, so they can both view the document and also leave comments or suggested edits.

Feel free to share the call for participation whenever you are ready in our Contributor Marketplace (there are also a few examples or other calls for reviewers there that you can check out), and we can amplify it on our end!

1 Like

Thanks @apurva for the reply, i just make the file editable where people can comment as well as changes the heading the styles, In the Call for Participation it will be okay if i share the google doc link there?

Sounds good. You can include the link in your call for participation! We’ve seen some projects who prefer to wait until they’ve confirmed the reviewers and deadlines for completing the review before sharing the content, but others who include links to the books in progress directly in their call for participation or in the Review Guide. Feel free to do what you think will be best for you.

1 Like

Done :blush: Call for Peer reviews: "inquiry Based Learning & SDG's"

2 Likes