Edits made in MyOpenMath course:
Originally what was in the course: homework, textbook links, and video links
o Homework assignments were put into Moodle course
o Video links were put into Moodle course
o Written Homework and Handouts – We want to see if we can bring in some of this into the Pressbook. Maybe with importing from WORD documents.
Jared copied MyOpenMath assignments RPCC’s Applied Calculus course into LOUIS MyOpenMath course:
** Some homework assignments for some sections may be used to replace of what was there initially.
o Are there any, or do we have assignments for every section?
o Will need to do another export into Moodle, if so
o Karen created these.
** Exams 1, 2, and Final
o Look through all of them to remove/add questions.
o Final Exam is not cumulative.
o Make any other Exams needed
** Quizzes and Exams have an Academic Honesty question that we use at RPCC
• Still need to remove some content that is not needed.
o Folder – Original Textbook Links and other Sections (can be deleted)
Export Quiz and Exam assignment links into Moodle Course
• Changes to questions and instructions can still be made after they get imported.
Settle on instructions on assignments (Homework, Quizzes, and Exams)
• In Settings on assignments in MyOpenMath:
a. Summary – What they see when they click on them in the LMS
b. Intro/Instructions – What they see after they open them
• Should we just leave these blank and give directions to adopting faculty on how to edit?
• This can be done with a mass change.