Participate in Study on Open Educational Practices and Digital Literacies

Power and Privilege of Open Remix as a Digital Literacies Practice (Dissertation Research Study)

I hope that you might consider participating in my research study on the practices and perspectives of educators on the remix of open educational resources (OER). Through a series of interviews and observations of educators remixing OER in digital spaces of their choosing, I am looking to determine which spaces and tools are typically used in the open remix process, what practices and methods are used, and how people feel about the challenges and opportunities related to open remix. Your participation in this survey will help me to identify commonalities amongst educators engaging in open educational practices.

This study is for educators of all levels of experience with open educational practices, particularly remix, located anywhere around the globe. For additional information about the study, go to http://bit.ly/oestudy

If you are interested in participating, you can access the initial survey at the link below. The survey takes about 20-30 minutes to complete.
Survey Link

And if you have any questions, please feel free to share them here or by email at agunder@email.arizona.edu.

Thanks so much!

Angela Gunder
Adjunct Professor, School of Information
College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, The University of Arizona

Chief Academic Officer
Online Learning Consortium

agunder@email.arizona.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers

1 Like

Did you finish your research? If not, I am open to completing the survey.

1 Like