Phase 2- Monthly Check-in #2: 1:1 on Jan 23, 2023

Happy new year to all of you @July22-M-1-cohort ,

This is a friendly reminder of our upcoming Phase 2 Session 2 on January 23, 2023. I look forward to reading your shared materials as preparation for the 1:1 meetings with you.

We will take the 15 min each to check in and discuss your progress, find solutions to challenges should you face any, and also plan ahead for the cohort meeting in February, which we will co-design as an active working session.

Please note that you can access the ROTEL zoom meeting link via your calendar invitations.

• 2:45-3:00pm ET Illeana
  • 3:00-3:15pm ET - Yvonne and team
  • 3:15-3:30pm ET - Demetri & Vanessa
  • 3:30-3:45pm ET- Demetri & Vanessa

Kind regards,
Joerdis

1 Like

Dear @July22-M-1-cohort participants,

Just as reminder - you will find the ROTEL Zoom connection for your 1:1 meetings with me in your calendar invitations.

I look forward to meeting with you in a bit,
Joerdis

Dear @July22-M-1-cohort participants,

Thank you for stopping by for the 1:1 meetings yesterday! It was wonderful to hear from you and about the steps you’ve taken to move your projects forward.

With your input, we can make the cohort meeting next month (Feb, 27, 2023) an active working session.

Please be prepared to receive a gentle nudge from me a week prior, when I will ask you to kindly share a chapter draft of your choice. That way, we can use the February session to discuss ideas and suggestions regarding accessibility, storytelling and pedagogical devices.

Wishing you well until then,
Jördis