Phase 2: October Session (July 2023 Cohort)

Hi Friends @july23-cohort ,
I hope that you are doing well. Just a few reminders:

Your 1 to 2 draft chapter(s) should have been completed by Oct 15 for copyediting review by PST. Thank you to those teams who have submitted their drafts!

It’s a busy time of year, so if you forgot or got waylaid with work, remember to submit that chapter or two in the PST’s shared Google drive. You should have received an email from Barbara Ambos regarding your access to this drive. If you can’t locate this information readily, please email bambos@framingham.edu

Our next meeting is a 1-on-1 on Oct. 31–please sign up for a slot here.

I look forward to carving out a few minutes with each of your teams to see your hard work coming to fruition. If you need any resources between now and then, don’t hesitate to reach out to me through this forum or by email: alminervini@lcsc.edu .

Take care of yourselves,

Amy

1 Like

Hi @july23-cohort ! Just a reminder that our 1-on-1 meetings are tomorrow, Oct. 31. If you or your team hasn’t signed up for a slot yet, please do so here, or if you need a reminder on your time: M-3 October 1-on1 Session - Google Sheets

You will use the same Zoom link for our regular monthly meetings; just jump in during your time.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow for our brief check-in.

Talk soon,

Amy :slight_smile:

1 Like