Phase 2 Session 12 (October 2022 C Cohort)

Hi Friends,
Thank you for meeting today! Our final activity asks you to reflect on and articulate your learning experience around DEI in Phase 1 using an image. I’ll ask you to share the picture to the Session 12 thread in the Rebus Forum. Please find a picture that helps you articulate your learning experience around DEI, UDL, or student-centered learning in Phase 1. Post the picture to the Session 12 thread in the Rebus Forum.

Instructions:

1. Visit one of the suggested image repositories:
  1. Find and download a picture that represents your learning experience around DEI in Phase 1.
  2. Upload the picture as a reply to this Session 12 thread.
  3. Add a title and a brief description that tells us why you chose that image.
  4. Review others’ posts.

Also, I mispoke during our session today. This was our last weekly session, but we have three more monthly sessions coming up. Looking forward to seeing you in late August!

Title: “Learning Together.”
Description: Multi-ethnic college students doing research with their professor together in the library.
This picture represents my learning experience around DEI, UDL and Student-Centered Learning in Phase 1. I choose this picture because it has representation of students and a faculty member and they are in front of a laptop but located inside the library.

2 Likes

We All Can Lead
I chose this picture because the group is diverse and the person who has the floor is a minority. Our group made an effort to show minorities as the service providers and the experts. It was important to us to show that minorities are not just consumers of social services but are also the professionals.

2 Likes