Session 12: Save the Date

@feb22a-cohort - Please look for an email to schedule our final meeting. Our final full group session for ROTEL. I look forward to catching up with you. I will share a meeting time and agenda very soon.

• Julie M
1 Like

@feb22a-cohort
So, it looks like there will be 2 sessions for the final TSP Session. Our Adapt group will meet on Friday at 9:30 am. If you are unable to join, please reach out to me and I will share the alternate time with you.

We will be doing final project sharing updates. You can share on this page your project name, a link to your project or project artifact and other updates (to this page).

We will be celebrating the hard work you have invested into your projects, dedication, and completion of the Textbook Success Program.

The session will be on Friday, January 27th at 9:30 am and Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: Launch Meeting - Zoom
Password: rebus
If you need the phone numbers, let me know and I will email you the full link.

I look forward to catching up.

• JulieM

Don’t forget that our final meeting is scheduled for this Friday, February 27th at 9:30 am EST. (If you are unable to attend, please reach out to attend the Thursday session for the creation cohort.)

And to help us get through and share out with the ROTEL group please visit this page and share your project name and a link to your project and other items you would like to share.

I look forward to catching up this Friday.

• JulieM

Our session will be starting soon and we will be meeting in zoom at Launch Meeting - Zoom

• JulieM

@feb22a-cohort
Thank you to all who attended today’s session.
If you wish to review the recording from today’s session visit the recording link.
Congratulations once again on all your accomplishments, and I look forward to hearing future news about your projects and do not forget to share with use so we can share as well in future newsletters.
I hope you have enjoyed this TSP Program experience and are able to use lessons learned not only in future OER projects, but in all things you do.

• JulieM
1 Like

Congratulations to all of you, and Julie, thank you for leading the cohort through a full year of learning and collaboration. We’re looking forward to cheering you on as you all publish your OER, and to seeing where the next stage of your open journey takes you!