Team Meet & Greet: Auf dem Weg!: High School German

Welcome to Auf dem Weg!: High School German!

After you follow the Project on our Project Homepage, take a moment to tell us about yourself, why you’re interested in this project, and get to know your fellow team members. We look forward to working with you on this exciting project.

Or message @aufdemweg-team directly to let us know what you are thinking.

3 Likes

Hi! My name’s Erin and I teach in a rural area in Pennsylvania. I’ve been teaching German for five years now, this will be my sixth.

Before I was a German teacher I taught English abroad in China and Austria.

I’m looking forward to working with everyone!

2 Likes

Welcome @erin_ellis ! I teach in rural Indiana!

This is my 25th year of teaching and will most like be the most interesting. I have so much material that I would lik to contribute to level 3 an possibly 5, which is AP for me.
I teach in Indiana, Carmel High School, at school of over 5 500 students.
This project will be interesting so I am gald to be part of it!
Angelika

I’m about to head into lucky year 13. I teach levels 1-4/AP in the suburbs of Chicago. As the only German teacher in my school, I’ve been doing curriculum work since the beginning, and I do like it. I used Deutsch Aktuell when we started, and now I use Portfolio Deutsch and Neue Blickwinkel, but I have always supplemented a lot with my own material. The German teaching community is small enough, I think this project makes a lot of sense. I’m looking forward to collaborating!

Hi! My name is Sandra. I teach in southwest Virginia. Our area is mostly rural, but we have two universities so it is little bit busier than area further west. This is my 3rd year teaching German (plus 1/2 if you count one semester of college level German).
I don’t know how much I can contribute, but I will try. I am happy to do proofreading and editing, if nothing else.